Cape Gamblers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giant/Healer Farming

Go down

Giant/Healer Farming Empty Giant/Healer Farming

Post by Blazinguardian Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:09 am

This combination isn't the cheapest or fastest to build. What it does provide is plenty of flexibility and the capability to go after harder bases with more available loot. It also works well if you are looking to gain trophies while farming.  There are many variations and troop builds you can try.  Every base may require you to alter your strategy slightly.  I'll describe a standard strategy that you can expect to use with most bases.

My personal farming troop build for Giant/Healer: 2 healers, 16 giants, 6 wall breakers, 30 archers, 30 goblins, 20 barbarians (200 troops, TH8). Your troop combination may vary depending on the number of troops you can carry.  I only carry healing spells with this build.

This strategy is all about taking down the air defenses so you can bring out your healers. Once you have determined where you want to attack and you have dealt with the clan castle, place one barbarian and one goblin.  The barbarian and goblin will take different paths and clear out any potential spring traps or bombs in your giants path. Next, unleash all of your giants. Once defenses have targeted giants, place a couple wall breakers out to bust through the wall. Use wall breakers as needed throughout fight. After the air defense(s) has been taken down, bring out your healer(s). As your giants begin to move through the base and become targeted by defenses, use the rest of your troops to begin clearing the base. If you lose your healers, use healing spells on your giants if needed. I try hard to use as few healing spells as possible. They are not cheap.

Blazinguardian
Admin

https://capegamblers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum